Site Info





This site is inspired by the Paris Daily Photo , a daily photo blog of Paris, started by a "friendly Parisian" named Eric. His idea of one picture of Paris everyday struck me and inspired me to start off my Manila Daily Photo. Working under the same idea, I promised to myself that I’d take one photo of Manila everyday. I’ve been in existence for a little over a month as of this writing and I have to admit it is not easy. It takes a whole lot of dedication (and research!) and thinking about Eric and how his Paris Photoblog has been in existence for close to a year now makes me really want to continue this blog for all the years to come.

The pictures you will see here are a collection of photos that either I or my husband has taken. I have organized them in categories so that visitors can browse the photos easily. From time to time I will also include photographs of pictures outside of Manila, other places worth mentioning, so that visitors can have a better picture of what Manila and Philippines in general.

So come and explore Manila, come back daily because you will definitely see one photo everyday of Manila here.


I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.









Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top