another chinese new year pic





Chinese New Year


Ok...ok...I know what your thinking...this is the third consecutive post about the chinese new year...I know you must be getting tired of it but spare me one last post. This is the last of it I promise!!

Chinese as you know has a very rich in culture. They rely so much on crystals and lucky charms to give them good luck. The new year is not spared of course, actually I think it's one of the busiest season for the feng shui masters, astrology gurus, and entrepreneurs selling good luck charms and crystals. More people wanting to have good luck in the new year means more business for them.

Check out the buddhas on this photo...



Technorati tags: , , ,

I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.







4 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 09:49:00 AM, Blogger Sidney said...

Happy New Year !
Nice photo blog. I will add you to my links of the Filipino photo bloggers!
Keep posting !

 
At 1/31/2006 01:38:00 PM, Blogger Eric said...

This and the previous photos are wonderful. Everyone should enjoy Chinese new year around the world.

 
At 1/31/2006 06:21:00 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Isn't there something about Feng Shuei and threes? Anyway, I've learned a lot from your posts and pictures. I hope to experience a real Chinese New Year someday.

 
At 1/31/2006 08:16:00 PM, Blogger Sidney said...

Thank you for the link !

 

Post a Comment



Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top