friday afternoon shopping...window shopping that is





Greenbelt shops


Greenbelt 4...one of the upscale shopping strip in Manila. Stores such as Louis Vuitton, Bulgari, DKNY or Burberry holds home here. Notice the small guy in white, close to the car? Not the one with the backpack but the one near the car, he is the small white dot in the pic hehehe. He is actually a butler/doorman, who opens car doors as they stop by to drop off the richies hehehe. Your asking me if I shop here? The only time I go inside is when I have to use their bathroom hahaha!

So sorry for posting this late...was out with my hubby today, bought some groceries and took some pics of Ayala Ave. for my post tomorrow. We also scouted for computers as we want to get a new one, saw some HPs which are a pretty good deal. Hopefully we'd be able to buy by next week (fingers crossed!).

Ok gotta go now! Goodnight!!

Technorati tags: , , ,

I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.







1 Comments:

At 1/14/2006 07:15:00 PM, Blogger Michael Salone said...

Whew! Now I can go on with my day! Thanks for not keeping us waiting too long!

 

Post a Comment



Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top