is that a bookstore?





Is that a bookstore?


I took this picture from a window display of Powerbooks, a local bookstore. I thought its just strange to see something like this outside a bookstore, but whatever the reason is, I think it is working as it really catches attention. Just hope it catches the attention of book lovers too!

p.s. sorry for the reflection, it's because of the glass

Technorati tags: , ,

I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.







2 Comments:

At 1/21/2006 06:31:00 AM, Blogger Toulouse Photo Day said...

Always nice to see for me a Manila's bookstore.. Could you show us more picture of different stores next time?

 
At 1/21/2006 08:37:00 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi Stephan! Sure i'd be happy to :)

 

Post a Comment



Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top