Calesa





Calesa
This is a perfect shot...if not for that f$#@in guy in blue! Geesh!

But I really love this shot! The horse feels as if it's posing for the photo! LOL! And the calesa driver...I love his plaid shirt! I think this is a uniform or something coz all of the drivers of calesas are wearing this same shirt! I love it! Looks so refreshing to the eyes! I wonder if they have a pink version of it though :)

Technorati tags: , , ,

I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.







5 Comments:

At 2/18/2006 09:28:00 AM, Blogger Sidney said...

Sorry, I am the guy in blue shirt! ;-)

 
At 2/18/2006 11:51:00 AM, Blogger heidi said...

Hello,

Could you link to my daily blog? I've got you in mine.

I love the photos-are we both on the same planet? It's zero degrees here today. I look forward to viewing more of your photos. -Heidi

 
At 2/19/2006 06:36:00 PM, Blogger Andreea said...

great photo. like it very much.

 
At 2/20/2006 10:23:00 AM, Blogger midnitebara said...

I like to ride a calesa someday! Maybe this year when I visit my mom and bro down there !

 
At 2/20/2006 10:36:00 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi all! Thanks for dropping by :)

Hey Sidney I knew that was you! LOL!

Heidi, I'm on the other side of the world hehehe

Andree thanks for the comment :)

Midnite...saw your blog, very interesting, keep it up!

 

Post a Comment



Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top