on billboards





Billboards
The end of South Super hiway just before you turn right to Manila will bring you to this sight...scores of gigantic billboards featuring from a half naked guy to an aging, white haired grandfather. You would see similar sights along EDSA and the expressways (north and south). At some point it even became controversial as some were saying they are a distraction to the drivers (especially if you see half naked men and women!)

LOL...well I, for one was not distracted :)

Technorati tags: , , ,

I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.







3 Comments:

At 2/05/2006 01:18:00 PM, Blogger Sidney said...

I confess I am distracted sometimes...

 
At 2/06/2006 01:29:00 PM, Blogger Michael Salone said...

So many billboards in one place! Looks like NYC...well, not exactly. I do notice the blue sky above though...oh how I like to dream!

 
At 2/06/2006 09:00:00 PM, Blogger Bob said...

Great shot! It's incredible how in diffrent parts of the whole things are so similar and yet so different at the same time.

 

Post a Comment



Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top