Another flower post





A flower post


I was walking around our church last Sunday while waiting for the mass to begin when I saw this beautiful flower...not sure what this is called. My camera doesn't have a very good macro function, but I hope I did justice to this beautiful flower. If anyone of you would know what the name of this flower...I sure hope you could share.

Related photos:

Dendrobiums
Feeling flowery today


Or you can click at "Flowers" on the categories to your right for more flower photos.

Technorati tags: , , ,

I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.







5 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi Duane, wow you seem to know much about flowers!

 
At 3/01/2006 03:48:00 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

Thanks for bringing some spring to my computer!

 
At 3/01/2006 09:21:00 PM, Blogger midnitebara said...

beautiful! I hope spring comes soon so I can also take photos of flowers!

 
At 3/02/2006 12:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't know the name of the flower.like the shot. I am biased to flower shots and I love taking pictures of them. check out of my many flower shots at
http://www.asikofoto.com/033.php

àsìkò

http://www.asiko.shutterchance.com/

 
At 3/02/2006 09:58:00 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi you guys! So glad you like the flower photos!

Hi Asiko...will go visit your site :)

 

Post a Comment



Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top