bus ride





Bus ride


Saw this bus on my way home yesterday and got very excited! Didn't I tell you that Filipinos had been very enterprising in terms of advertising in the past years? In one of my previous posts, I showed you a bus stop, now I show you THE bus. This ad is for JOY bathroom tissue made by Kimberly Clark, that owns more than 50% of the market share.

Related photos:
Waiting for a ride

Or you can click on "Manila Living" on the categories to your right to view more interesting sights around Manila.

Technorati tags: , , , , , ,

I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.







3 Comments:

At 3/25/2006 05:39:00 PM, Blogger G Fraser said...

it's amazing how also in the Phillippines, labrador dogs are used to sell toilet paper! I could be looking at an Andrex ad from the UK.

 
At 3/27/2006 12:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, and what use does the dog have for the toilet paper? :D Anyway, cheers to advertising.

 
At 3/27/2006 07:28:00 PM, Blogger Kris said...

..i was thinking about the dog,too ..heheh :D. The ads., sure help to colour the city :)

 

Post a Comment



Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top