Glorietta





Glorietta

My favorite mall of all...GLORIETTA! It is conveniently located in the heart of the Philippines' Central Business District, Makati City and a stones throw away from my office. What I love about this mall is it's size...not too big, but big enough to house almost all of my preferred stores including clothes, shoes, bags, even appliances, furniture and electronics! You can even watch a movie in any of its 10 cinemas!

Related Photos:
SM Megamall
Greenbelt Mall

Or you can click at "Malls" on the categories to your right for more photos of malls around Manila.

Technorati tags: , , ,



I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.







3 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 03:05:00 PM, Blogger Rodney said...

Great Mall. I love Rustans.

Anne - There is a Japanese Restaurant in Malate that is very good. Do you know the place?

 
At 3/09/2006 08:42:00 PM, Blogger Sidney said...

A woman's heaven and a man's nightmare! ;-)

 
At 3/10/2006 09:56:00 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Yep! 10 cinemas! No they are run by the same company who own the mall...the Ayala clan.

 

Post a Comment



Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top