native clothes





Native clothes


Saw this display outside a store selling native stuff and thought I'd share with you. It's usually not common to see native stores inside malls, they are usually found in thrift shops, or in Quipo or Divisoria. The area where I found this was along the stores that sell paintings, native house decors and food. A peculiar mix if you ask me!

Technorati tags: , ,

I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.







2 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 03:21:00 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

I like those shops a lot where they don't only sell clothing but combine it with accessoires and decoration items. It makes me wanna go treasure hunting... :)

What do you mean by "native clothes" - are these traditional?

 
At 3/15/2006 06:34:00 PM, Blogger Andreea said...

nice clothes, nice shop. pity it's so far :)

 

Post a Comment



Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top