The sea again





DSC00188.JPG


Since I've been stuck inside the office for the whole day today and yesterday, I have no choice but to post a "stock" photo. This shot is taken at Boracay, during my trip there last year.

Related photos:
Sunset at Boracay

Or you can click on "Outside Manila: Boracay" on the categories to your right to view more interesting sights around Boracay.

Technorati tags: , ,

I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.







5 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 07:54:00 PM, Blogger Rob said...

I just hope this scene could be one of my "stock" vacation's someday.

 
At 3/28/2006 08:04:00 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

Wow! This is the perfect vacation photo!

 
At 3/29/2006 07:22:00 AM, Blogger midnitebara said...

Oh, I miss boracay already. Pity I wont be spending my vacation there. The family decided to go someplace nearer. Maybe puerto galera.

 
At 3/29/2006 12:52:00 PM, Blogger protector said...

fine..fantastic...marvelous..wonderful ..ohh what to say..that much excellent photo..

 
At 3/29/2006 01:51:00 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi guys! Glad you like the photo today. Boracay is such a wonderful place...hope you all will have a chance to visit it one day :)

 

Post a Comment



Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top