A view of the country side





A view of the country side


I love going to the country side...far from the busy streets of the city. Here you will not see the soaring high buildings like this or traffic like this. Everything is quiet and serene...you are surrounded by greens...you smell flowers and not smoke...instead of sky scrapers, your eyes meet the mountains and the blue skies. You see simple nipa huts, and not mansions made of stone...you hear different sounds of animals and not sounds of cars and buses.... Sometimes I think...why am I in the city when I can have a simple life like this?

Technorati tags: , ,

I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.







1 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 04:24:00 PM, Blogger midnitebara said...

Beautiful place! I can almost breathe the fresh air from here.

 

Post a Comment



Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top