Shopping!





Shopping


The four day long weekend is almost over...but what better way to enjoy the last two days than to hit the malls for some shopping! And if you're tired, you can just lounge here and rest for a while =)

p.s. I have to confess I experimented a bit with photoshop for this photo...tried to tone down the colors, I think it came out good...just not sure if "good" for me is also good for industry standards =)

Technorati tags: ,

I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.







9 Comments:

At 4/16/2006 03:02:00 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Very beautiful. Its looks like lace

 
At 4/16/2006 03:10:00 PM, Blogger somebody said...

I cannot think of a better way to spend the next 2 days!! :-)

 
At 4/16/2006 10:07:00 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

Interesting style for the columns. Right now you see this style in graphics over here a lot.

 
At 4/17/2006 01:48:00 AM, Blogger hfkais said...

very showy pattern. wow..

 
At 4/17/2006 07:53:00 AM, Blogger Ggraph said...

Looks much like an ad in a magazine. Nice image.
Regards,
Mark

 
At 4/17/2006 12:32:00 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi Andy! Happy Easter too! I hope you have a great time...whereever you maybe heading this time =)

 
At 4/17/2006 12:33:00 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi Nicola, yep I also love the leaf/vine pattern used on the columns. Pretty interesting =)

 
At 4/18/2006 08:36:00 AM, Blogger Sidney said...

I think your pictures are becoming better and better. Keep it like that !

 
At 4/18/2006 10:33:00 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi Sidney...thanks =)

 

Post a Comment



Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top