Green and white





Calachuchi


Beautiful calachuchi flowers I found today. I love how the summer brings out all the beautiful flowers! Everything is in bloom these days! I especially love the white against the green of this photo. And see the other buds still about to open? Beautiful!!

Oh and Happy April Fools Day to everyone!

Related photos:
Gumamela
Another flower post
Dendrobiums
Feeling flowery today

Or you can click on "Flowers" on the categories to your right to see more photos of flowers found in Manila.

Technorati tags: , ,

I have moved! Please visit http://www.maniladailyphoto.com to view more Manila photos.

All Rights Reserved.







7 Comments:

At 4/02/2006 01:26:00 AM, Blogger protector said...

This flower is seen plenty in our country ,India...but feels so fresh and nice in the photo:)

 
At 4/02/2006 03:32:00 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

Beautiful flower!

 
At 4/02/2006 06:12:00 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Your posts are very beautiful. This comment is for all the last post!

 
At 4/02/2006 06:31:00 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi all! Thanks for dropping by! I love posting photos of flowers as they really lift up my spirit :) Glad you enjoy them too!

 
At 4/02/2006 10:09:00 PM, Blogger Cynthia Quiros said...

I love flowers!! Beutiful!!

 
At 4/03/2006 10:41:00 AM, Blogger Denton said...

Very, very,,, very good photo.

 
At 4/03/2006 12:36:00 PM, Blogger heidi said...

Those soft tones are so sweet. Great job here. I can't wait for spring to come here and I can put more color into my nature photos.

 

Post a Comment



Please visit my other blogs:

Free Beauty Tips and Hottest Trends
Natural Health, Beauty and Fitness
Free tips on Losing Weight
Latest Celebrity News and Buzz
Reality TV and more


Click on the photos below for more photos of Manila or visit: my photo slideshow


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Manila Daily Photo. Make your own badge here.




<< Home

^back to top